sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

Coquetea William Levy con el canto

The actor has received proposals for its debut in the world of music, telenovela premieres
MEXICO CITY .- El actor William Levy is at the pinnacle of success. With the release of the telenovela "Triumph of Love", on Monday, the Cuban has achieved what few, leading her third straight.
In an interview with The Unievrsal, the actor says he keeps his feet on the ground. And laughs when he says that many women consider it a sex symbol.
The handsome 30-year plan to make a film in English and acknowledges that fame is fleeting, but has not thought at the time that it could disappear.
"Triumph of Love" is also starring the former RBD Maite Perroni, Victoria Ruffo, Daniela Romo, Eduardo Santamarina y Osvaldo Ríos.
The footballer Cuauhtémoc Blanco will have a cameo on the soap.
"My character (Maximiliano Sandoval) is very different from what I've done before. It is a young man who is very well economically.
I believe that this could throw a nice message to the people and that nevertheless never lost ground trying to help people. I look cute, charming, cheerful.
Although the flaw is that he loves women. "
- How does it feel to be "soap opera lover"?
I personally do not see it that way. Sometimes I talk to my friends and they tell me "Hey, you realize you're at the Top (of success)?" I tell them they do not know, that I look at those things.
But I thank God for everything that is happening to me in so little time after starting the race (he arrived in Mexico a little over three years).
- Does being a lover you opened the door?
Being a lover can open the door anywhere in the world, the physical attention. But what makes you stay with a project are the desire and the work you do, if it is good to keep the doors open.
The presented Wednesday night to press his melodrama. This I was very excited. "A few years ago had nothing in Cuba, now the darling of the public has put me where I am."
- Have you thought to be at the summit is not forever?
The truth has never crossed my mind. That perhaps is what led me to be where I am because I've always done things without fear, and why?, Because I come from a place where there was nothing, and if this happens again, nothing will happen to me, I will happy in life.
- Would you like to sing?
Around me several people have raised the fact of making an album, and yes I have. We talked to some producers already have prepared me to record some songs.
What we are seeing. But if one day I get to do would be to try something different, fun, not to have a singing career.
"Triumph of Love" will air on Channel 2 principle of 21:15 at 21:45 hours. And when it ends "I'm your lady" will be screened starting at 21:30.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario